Monday, October 04, 2004

My Day Off

So this is my first post and I'm not sure how good I will be at this. I know, I know, I am a follower but I felt left out.

Homecoming was last night and was so much more fun than I expected. The game was terrible. Luckily, my friends made it fun. We stayed for the whole thing (we lost, woo-hoo!) and then ran to the dance. The first half-hour or so the music was really bad and people weren't doing anything. Then that party got started! It was awesome, we (Me, Melanie, Amy & Mike) got our picture taken. We had to wait because there were so many couples waiting. Then we went to Steak & Shake afterwards. It was an awesome night.

Then Saturday and Sunday was spent celebrating Dad's and Maggie's birthday (since my grandparents will be leaving before Sister's birthday).

Today started off normally, but I thought it was going to be a blue day and only brought home blue day homework. Luckily, my Pre-Calc teacher wasn't there so it didn't matter that I didn't have my homework done. Luckily, this topic is pretty easy too.

Then in SRT, Anne brought me a note that said I didn't have to stay after for play practice since they aren't doing my scene. I don't have to stay after until Thursday which is awesome. I still had my costume in my car so I took that to her after school and then left.

After school I was walking around with Melanie and ended up in the Auditorium for Trebs practice. I stayed there and listened to a song and then watched their dance. They are really good. They're going to be awesome at the concert. I am so bad at dancing and singing. I always mess up at least once during the dance, but never at the same spot. Our concert is tomorrow. I should learn the words to our Chezck song.

Today was nice and lazy, when I left Trebs practice I left Melanie a note, like she has done for me a few times. I felt that she needed one.

So now I'm watching TV and noticing how bad the acting on 7th Heaven is. My mom has gotten into it and so I'm watching it. There is a West Wing marathon on Bravo but dinner was ready so I just never got around to switching channels.

Well, I have homework to do and Everybody Loves Raymond is on (can you tell I'm addicted to TV?) so I am going to leave. This journal thing is kinnda fun.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home