Friday, September 30, 2005

Stupid Stapler

Today, in English, our review was due. I had mine but hadn't stapled it yet so the girl next to me said that there was one up by the printer. I go up there only to find this heavy-duty, industrial warehouse stapler sitting there chained to the table. I pick it up and try like four or five different ways to staple my paper but a staple never comes out. I look up to see the entire class just staring at me. Not knowing what to say, I ask, "Does anybody know how to use this thing?" and my English teacher comes over and turns it around and puts a staple in my paper with relative ease. Yeah, it was embarrassing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to record yourself telling this story. it's good all typed, but much better when told. what a great story!

melanie

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home