Friday, October 07, 2005

Fall Break

I GO HOME IN LESS THAN 9 HOURS!!! I miss home a lot, which is weird because I never have before, but I do now. I really just want to go home and sit in the family room with the rents and sisteradora and watch a movie. Or maybe a bad VH1 reality show. I miss those. I'm so excited to be in my own house, my own bathroom, and my own bed these next 4 days!! It's going to be amazing!

I have a birthday party this Saturday night to go to. Then, on Sunday, my family is going to see Corpse Bride in this really cool theatre in Illinois where the ceiling looks like the sky with clouds moving and everything and then, when the lights dim for the movie to start, the sky changes to night with starts and everything. I've heard about it and always wanted to go. Monday is my sister's first choir concert. I'm excited for her but I'm not sure if she is. Oh well. Joe is teaching her choir this year and she has lots of friends in it (which didn't work out so well with Mrs. Bodak but who cares). Also, this weekend, when Mom misses me, she buys me things so there will be talking the mom into going to the mall or, even better, the outlet mall (thanks for the idea Amy!) on Monday when Dad is at work and sister is at school. I'm looking forward to that.

There will be so much laziness these next four days it is inconceivable. My head hurts just thinking about it. Well, time to go get breakfast (oh how I love you breakfast!). Adios

P.S. I wrote this instead of writing my english paper, which is due in 5 1/2 hours. Worst college student ever! (remember that lindsay? Good times!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home