Friday, September 01, 2006

Midwest Weather

I left my umbrella in my room today becuse it was not supposed to rain. Well, I walk out of the PSUB office in the union to find it raining. Not terrible rain, but enough that I didn't want to walk all the way to Windsor to eat lunch because I would have pretty much been soaked by then. I waited a minute or two and it was still raining so I decided to just eat lunch in the union. So I go down to the Union Market, get some General Tso Chicken and rice, a drink and sit down. Halfway through my lunch I look up at the window and it's not raining anymore. So, I just wasted $4.25 on lunch today when I still have 10 meal swipes left (with only 2 dinners, 2 lunches, and 2 breakfasts left to use them and, let's face it, I will never make it to breakfast).

I hate the midwest weather!

Anybody want something from On-The-Go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home