Friday, October 14, 2005

Are We Ready?

New_Furby
I don't know if we've quite recovered from the last time they invaded, but FURBY is BACK! And... they're even better. That's right, as if they weren't creepy enough already, Hasbro has made them even more FURBYlike. Now, I admit that I enjoyed Furbys when they first came out... until I got one. It was the single most annoying toy I ever had but I am still amazed by the FURBY.

furby_feelingsThe new FURBY, though, has some new features. First of all, it has facial expressions. When it's sad, it will change to a sad face. This is all thanks to Emo-tronics. Yeah, we should all thank them. This new FURBY is also better at English than the old one was. No more "ah-may koh koh" and us trying to figure out what the hell that meant! (Just FYI, it meant "Pet me more.") To get its attention, just say "Hey Furby!" and it will wake up and start talking with you. Oh yeah, and it's bigger than the old one too so it's not as easy to stuff in a drawer when you want to sleep and it's still talking.

The best thing, though, is that it's so much easier to get the Furby to sleep than it used to be. Say "Hey Furby! Go to sleep." or, if it doesn't want to, you can just turn it upside down and switch it to off. That is definetely something that used to be missing... an off switch.

Well, here we go again. Do you remember trying to get the Furby our 6th grade Christmas? It was impossible. I guess it's kind of like a blast from the past.

Oh yeah, FURBYs come from FURBY Island. They're going to put the whole story out soon. I kind of want to read it but I'm not sure why.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw this is cute... but dont lie..u NO u wnat one!!

i came from furby island to...im the mayor



xo
cristin

1:53 AM  
Blogger Sam Huff said...

I know I want one too.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home