Monday, March 27, 2006

Why Studying is Bad for Me

I have decided that studying is bad for me and I can no longer participate in this activity. Why you ask? Well, you see, when I study I eat. A lot. Like today, I was studying for my History exam for about two hours and I ate many snack packs, some trail mix, some poptarts, and a bowl of apple jacks. Why? I don't know. I'm not hungry, but this is what studying does to me. Therefore, in order to stay the healthy and physically fit human being I am, I am no longer allowing myself to study.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or...you could not take the bus. but that's just a thought. :P

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg sam ... its anita obviously ... anyway, i TOTALLY agree with that ... i am CONSTANTLY eating when i study ... okay let's start an anti-study party!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sam Huff said...

I will keep taking the bus. CityBus is my friend.

Anita, I am totally up on that anti-study party! When is this party getting started?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home