Sunday, January 15, 2006

Colts Lose, Friends Console

As many of you know, the Colts lost today. Roller coaster of excitement and disappointment for the entire second half. Anyway, they did end up losing and so now there is no SuperBowl for the Colts. Some of my good friends send me some nice consoling messages via IM and I sincerely appreciate it and I would like to share some of my good friends' comments with you:

Marren: tough break man colts in 2007!!

Melanie: how are you holding up?

Then, we have Amy:
Amy: haha, colts lost!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( Me and Gina are VERY depressed about the Colts .... we share your pain ....

Anyway, we are also depressed that we didn't even get a MENTION in your blog ... lol :D just kidding! It was good seeing you dear!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm it didn't say my name ... anyway that was anita ;)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home