Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today Is A Beautiful Day

Today was just amazing. First, it's 78 outside and I wore a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. Can't remember the last time I got to do that. I had a lot of downtime today so I got to lay on the engineering lawn for a little over an hour with the sun beaming down and my ipod turned up. Oh, and did anyone notice the Engineering Fountain is taped off? You know what that means... in a few days we will have a fountain again! I have been waiting all winter for the fountains to be turned back on. Memorial and the Lion Fountain were turned on a few weeks ago but their small and don't really count.

Tonight I get to hang out with my VIC people and then go to a BGR meeting so tonight should pretty much be amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home