Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Cedar Point & Senior Year

So, we went to Cedar Point last weekend with Counterpoints and Trebs. We both did very well and had a lot of fun. I love Cedar Point (it's like my favorite place on earth!). It was still equally awesome. I'll admit, I didn't see Mr. Johnsen as a roller coaster person, but he definitely went on Top Thrill Dragster. That amazed me. Melanie and I kept switching groups and eventually ended up being our own group. That was awesome. We didn't get to go on Millennium Force though. The line was closed and we needed some pass thing. The lady was a jerk anyway. The hotel was fun. The bus ride wasn't bad. Everybody was complaining but after a 25+hour trip to Florida, 6 hours to Ohio was nothing. I slept most of the way anyway so it was all good.

Today is the last Monday of high school ever. It's also the last full week of high school. I am so excited. I'm ready to leave. Well, since I'm in SRT and not supposed to be on the internet anyway, I'm going to go. Adios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Sam Huff. I don't know if you know that or not, but if you don't this might come as a surprise.

*Kneels

Sam Huff, will you marry me?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home