Sunday, May 01, 2005

I Never Thought I Would See This

Well, you were probably expecting some big event to happen that I'm talking about. It's not, but I found it interesting just the same. Indiana finally voted to institute Daylight Savings Time. Finally, Indianapolis catches up with the other 47 states who observe DST. Now, you may say that it's not a big deal, we've always observed DST. Yes, that's true. It won't affect us up here at all. However, if you are going away to college in Indiana, you'll be on the same time as home. To me, it's kind of ridiculous that, right now, it's 9:07 and only 8:07 at school, which is only 1.5 hours away. The rest of Indiana will get their first taste of what we've been doing all out lives on April 2, 2006.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So one time my sisters (who speed) made it home from school before they actually left.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home