Sunday, March 20, 2005

Footloose

Well, last night I finally saw all of Footloose. It was so great. Everybody did an awesome job.

Melanie and Marren's duet was awesome. They blended together very nicely and started out perfect. I know they were having trouble before on that but they nailed it like no other.

Rachel and Andy did great. They were very believable. I got goosebumps when Tony was going to hit Rachel and Melanie screamed. That was a very well done, intense moment.

Keene, Warren, and Amanda did a great job on "Hero" and "Somebody's Watching" which I still imagine in my head. The scene was so awesome with the background people and it was so well done because the actors ended up right where they needed to be if they came out of the line and went into the scene. That was very well done.

Mike's tech crew did great. The tech was very cool and very well done, contrary to what I was thinking it would be like (just to clear that up, it was the set I thought was going to be a lot worse. It turned out to be pretty good.).

And Melanie's solo was so awesome. She sang perfectly! It was such a moment, with her on stage. The effect was great and Melanie did awesome.

Anyway, I give Footloose "2 thumbs up". It was an awesome show and everybody did great!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy, that was a great review. Thanks for supporting us.
~Mike

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy, that was a great review. Thanks for supporting us.
~Mike

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy, that was a great review. Thanks for supporting us.
~Mike

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy, that was a great review. Thanks for supporting us.
~Mike

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to be honest, I shouldn't have posted comments if I didn't know how.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home