Thursday, March 03, 2005

Lately

Wow, so it has been a really long time since I've updated this thing. I guess that's cuz not much is going on right now. Well, a lot is going on now but nothing of much importance. Nothing that anybody would want to read about, so stop reading.

The past two weeks have been so full of tests it is absurd. Every single class is involving a test once a week now and I'm not a big fan of it.

Choir had state last weekend. Trebs got an almost perfect and counterpoints got a first. At least the bus ride was fun. Counterpoints were the first first of the day with that judge and we didn't go until like 2:00 so that was encouraging.

BPA State is this weekend. We're leaving way to early Sunday morning and staying until Tuesday. I love missing school when it's excused like that. Anyway, me, Anita, Kate, and D. Should be fun. I guess Nick (Kate's guy) and Anita S. (from last year) are going to join up with us too. That will be extremely cool too since they are both awesome. I have two of my contests on Sunday and one thing Monday. I thought I was free on Monday, but no, stupid CTA she made us take. They're also renting this place called Jullian's downtown for all BPA kids. Now, I know, a bunch of BPA kids at a dance would be a craptacular time. However, you would be surprised. Take our dances at LC and multiply the raunchiness by four. That's the BPA dance. And apparently Jullians is a strip club too (they have the cages with poles and everything) but I doubt there will be anybody utilizing them. I am so excited about that. And I have to win to get to go to Anaheim for nationals. Beautiful southern California (well, I've only heard, but that's what I've heard).

Speaking of Southern California, I am now into the show The OC. While I was sick my sister had the first season from a friend and I watched it (what else is there to do on a Monday at 11:30 besides watch The View?). It is very captivating. I have now watched the entire first season and am attempting to download the second season so I can try to catch up. There are like 14 episodes or something so that might not happen.

Me and Melanie are supposed to go see Phantom of the Opera tonight as part of her birthday present. However, since her sister just had her baby (Go Kathryn Elliot) she might be going over to their house. I can't really blame her. It is her niece. We'll have to see how that goes though.

Well, that's all I feel like writing for now. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home