Saturday, January 15, 2005

BPA

Today I had BPA District competition and I am very pleased with the results. I got 8th place in IT Concepts (up from 10th last year), 1st place in Fundamentals of HTML, 1st place in Administrative Support Concepts, and 1st place in Presentation Management Individual. Granted there was only one other person in presentation management. However, I went over the 10 minute max by 5.5 minutes. So, at least I know mine was good and she didn't take more off for that than she could of. She even said, (loose quote ahead) "I was going to stop you but it was interesting so I let you keep going." My wireless mouse didn't work which threw me off a little bit too. All in all, a very good BPA District. Now I have to concentrate on winning State so I can go to California for Nationals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home