Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I Love Our School

So today was full of good quotes. Two acctually. First, Lindsay and I were walking from Pre-Cal to SRT and she pointed out the poster next to the bathrooms in Upper-E. It has a stick figure which is named Billy (I figured that out because there was an arrow above his head that said "Billy") and below it, it had the following phrase: "Billy doesn't bully. We like Billy." That made my morning.

Then, on the way from Environment Science, Hilary, Kristen, and I were wakling behind Una and Ross who are always all over each other, which does get really annoying. Ross did something stupid (didn't see that one coming) and almost tripped over Una, at which point Hilary says "Trip, fall, and die!" She had this horrible spite in her voice too. Kristen and I laughed for a good 2 or 3 minutes. Good times. I'm going to miss that class. Well, not so much that class, as Hilary and Kristen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home