Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Florida 1

So I've been in Florida for a few days now and it has just been awesome. Our first few days we were in Orlando to do the theme park thing. We went to Sea World on Saturday. It was a lot better than I expected. It rained that day though but both times it rained we were in shows and didn't even see it. After Shamu it rained for a few minutes once we got out but it was nice and cool that day. Mom and I went back at closing to see Shamu Rocks America and then the closing firework/laser/water/pyro show. The thing that shocked me, their show as the park closed was so much better than Disney's. It amazed me.

Easter Sunday we went to Universal Islands of Adventure. Rode Hulk, Spiderman 3-D, Dr Doom Freefall, Jurassic Park, Posiden's Fury, and a water ride where we got soaked. It was very nice that day though with the sun out and about 85 that day. I wanted to get a picture with Spiderman so bad but he's only out from 9:30-5:00 and by the time we were heading out of the park he wasn't there yet when we were done with Super Hero Island) he was already gone. That was very disappointing to me. However, the park was incredibly awesome so it's not that big of a deal.

Then we drove down to Bonita Springs to the grandparent's condo. I love it down here. Today I ate breakfast on the balcony, watching the dolphins swimming in the bay. It is so beautiful down here. Today we're doing some shopping and then probably going to the beach this afternoon. I think the plan tomorrow is to hang out around the pool/beach all day. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Dad has to check e-bay and we're leaving in a few minutes so adios!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you Sam Huff.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home