Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Turning Over A New Leaf

It's time for me to get rid of the old and start new. I am talking AIM Screen name and e-mail address of course. I need something new and exciting. Something me. My dudeman address is from 6th grade and has been getting tons of SPAM lately (while watching Cirque du Soleil I gathered 208 messages in my Bulk Mail folder). Granted Yahoo is good at filtering junk mail, some still gets through and that's just too many messages for 1 hour.

And then my screen name. I hate giving it out to people. It needs to change and be something I won't mind telling people. There was a story behind it, back in the day, but I don't remember it at all anymore and it probably wasn't a great story anyway.

My only thoughts so far have been purduesam09 - I'm going to Purdue, my name is Sam, and I graduate from there in 2009. Let me know if you have any ideas, I need them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo...how about:

Ilovemel4evr
OR
snugglehuff09

2 great suggestions, i think. (j/k, if that isn't obvious.)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home