Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tom Cruise Annoys Me

A lot of people have an idea of why I don't like Tom Cruise. They guess it's because he's into Scientology and I don't believe in that stuff. Well, it's not. There are many people with different religious beliefs that I still respect and admire. However, Cruise is not one of them.

This is what he told a German reporter last week after being asked if he believed in aliens, the subject of his new movie:

"Yes, of course. Are you really so arrogant as to believe we are alone in this universe?" ... "Millions of stars, and we're supposed to be the only living creatures? No, there are many things out there, we just don't know,"


Who really is the arrogant one here? Does Tom Cruise have to be right and know everything about everything? This is his opinion, he thinks there are aliens. Wait, no, he's 100% positive of it. No one else's opinion matters to him. He could have said "I think" or "I strongly believe," but no, he said "there are."

I loved his little fit-of-rage on the Today Show. If he thinks that made him look good, he is sadly mistaken. I think most people just sat there going "Woa, calm down psycho." I know my whole family was and many writers on the internet did. Did he think that Matt Lauer didn't do any homework or research at all? He wasn't even promoting anything, he asked a normal question ,that Cruise should have known was coming, and had a real chance to show his stance and make it clear why he doesn't approve of Ritalin. Instead, he went crazy. Matt Lauer knew nothing. He is an idiot. Tom Cruise knew everything. Plus a little.

Who's the arrogant one here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home