Thursday, June 23, 2005

Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

I just took the Humanmetrics test and that's what I am. Here are the full results:

I am INFJ
Introverted 44%
Intuitive 38%
Feeling 25%
Judging 56%

"Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power."

Well, we all knew I have no feelings, so that shouldn't be surprising. I never thought about judging before though. When I thought about it for a few minutes, I realized I am very judgmental. I judge by appearances all the time, but everybody does that, whether they will admit to it or not. I expect a person to act a certain way because of how they dress or how they do their hair. However, I don't let that get in the way of me getting to know them and, usually, those people are the exact opposite of what I "thought" they should be like.

Other famous INFJ's:
President Jimmy Carter, Nelson Mandela, MLK Jr., and Eleanor Roosevelt. Not bad company.

Find out what you are. Take the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home