Monday, June 06, 2005

DVD Yearbook & Teacher Awards

This morning, I went into school at 8am to work on the DVD yearbook. Dan and I made the opening and, if I do say so myself, it is awesome! It took a long time but was well worth the effort since it will be everybody's first impression of the DVD. I think we're only waiting for graduation (which was rendering when we left) to be done with and then we finally burn one and hope it all works perfectly. If it does, I am done going to LC for the summer.

Also, tomorrow is the teacher's end-of-the-year breakfast which Student Council gives out the awards from the Excellence in Teaching surveys everybody filled out about a month ago. Kate and I finally finished counting them this afternoon and I am printing certificates now. I'll be sure to post the winners of the survey tomorrow so you can actually know the winners this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home