Friday, August 19, 2005

Boiler Gold Rush Officially Over

Boiler Gold Rush was very cool and was a lot of fun this week. Today, everybody else starts to move on campus. I'm guessing it is going to be insane. I think we're going to do something to get away from all the madness. So far, there hasn't been too much noise or people around, but it is only 10:00 in the morning and I did get up only 20 minutes ago.

We met three nice people last night. Mike and I had our door open and they came by. One was a BGR team leader girl that actually roomed with our team leader and the other two guys said they had our RA last year. They gave us some tips. She told us about the hole in the fence, which is apparently a huge shortcut. She also said don't date freshman girls, unless you want girls that are easy. Her advice was to wait until sophomore year to get a girlfriend. I think she was a little tipsy.

A lot of people are coming down today. Amanda Keene, Everett?, Anita, Brandon and possibly some other people are coming down. We're meeting the first three at the McDonalds by us at 6:00. I'm so excited to see all of them. I've missed them so much and it will be great to see them all before they start school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home