Thursday, March 29, 2007

I don't like Sen. Thompson? Apparently, I dont.

From CNN.com:
"We were pleased to learn from his spokesperson that Sen. Thompson professes to be a believer," said Nima Reza, a Dobson spokeswoman. "Thompson hasn't clearly communicated his religious faith, and many evangelical Christians might find this a barrier to supporting him."

Last I checked, I hadn't given James Dobson (a semi-psycho, mind you) permission to speak for me at all! Contrary to what a lot of people think, he most certainly does not speak for all evangelical Christians.

To go along with that, why does Senator Thompson have to be an over-the-top, radical-right-ring Christian to be President? Why can't he just have morals and values and that be good enough for us? Apparently, it's not. We need some crazy fire-and-brimstone pastor as our President. I'm here to tell you that all evangelicals do not think like this and that I most certainly do not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home