Monday, August 22, 2005

My First Class

Today I got up at 6am, took a shower, watched some cartoons, ate a poptart, and then went to my first college class. I had Math 153 at 7:30 this morning. The walk was suprisingly nice. It's beautiful out at 7am. The walk was very peaceful, except for the bus I almost walked out in front of. I need to start paying attention to those.

Math 153 was just like any other math class I suppose. We went over some rules and stuff and then went through our first lesson. I take exams in the huge Elliot Hall of Music with about 2,500 other students. That will be a little different. We got the syllabus and our first homework assignment and then class ended. Fifty minute classes are so eassy to deal with because of block scheduling.

It was only 8:20 when I got out so I decided to not go back to my dorm quite yet. Loeb Fountain is right by the building I was in so I went and sat by the fountain and did my homework. I also tried to call my mom but she wasn't home. That was so cool, to be sitting outside by a huge fountain doing homework. I just loved it. At about 8:45 it started to finally get warm... then hot. I left at ten till and got back at my room at 9:05. One class, two phone calls, about 15 math problems, and 15 blocks of walking in 2 hours and 5 minutes. Is this really college?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home