Friday, November 11, 2005

Fun Friday

Here's the drill. iPod. Random. First 15 songs. Could be embarrassing.

  1. California - Atherton
  2. Thank You - Simple Plan
  3. HELP! - I am Sam Soundtrack (Howie Day)
  4. Across the Universe - I am Sam Soundtrack (Rufus Wainright)
  5. Low - Coldplay
  6. My Doorbell - The White Stripes
  7. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
  8. Disappearing World - David Gray
  9. Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith
  10. Assessment - The Beta Band
  11. Golden Slumbers - I am Sam Soundtrack (Ben Folds)
  12. Come On Back to Me - Third Day
  13. Move your Feet - Junior Senior
  14. Love of the Loveless - The Eels
  15. A Lifetime - Better than Ezra


Does this give a little insight into my life? I don't think 15 is quite enough, but, then again, I only have 226 songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home